Thursday, January 7, 2016

Infographics rule!

I don't know about you, but I'm a multitasker. And, as a multitasker, it is hard to retain information effectively. That's why infographics are important - not only to read, but to create.

They are a short and effective way of conveying information. Our students are more apt to respond to and read. But, they should also create them. The art of creating infographics is the art of being concise. It's the art of choosing your words with purpose. It's the art of choosing images that matter.

To help you get started with infographics, I've compiled my favorite creation tools into one presentation. Though, admittedly, to get the point across, I should put them into an infographic!

Check out fennovation.org for more presentation tools to get you started. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment