Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Google Apps Scripts: The miracle drug

Recently, I revived my love for FormMule after my EdTech Women crew wanted users to be able to submit a Form & have those responses automatically appear in Google Calendar. I forget how useful this script is until I use it. Like FormMule, there are several that are still only accessible through the OLD SHEETS. So, you either have to go to New Visions and make a copy of one of their scripts sheets or go to g.co/oldsheets first. Then, make a form from the sheet. Or, you can make a Form normally and choose the response destination as one of the old sheets. Same amount of steps each way.

In the meantime, I've included tutorials on some of my favorite scripts (some need a few tweaks, which will come shortly) into one presentation.

You can find more Add-ons and other Googliciousness on fennovation.org.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment