Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Become a Google Search Ninja!

Searching is what took me down this career path. As a high school English teacher, I found myself frustrated by my students' lack of searching skills. These skills were placed on the backs of English teachers, but they were life skills. Somewhere along the way, the searching skill-set got dropped.

So, I vowed to make a difference in this area.

Google has made strides in making searching easier, safer, more efficient, and beneficial.

Over the past two years, I have compiled my favorite Google searching tips into one presentation. So, enjoy! Share any tips I missed, too.

You can find all things Googlicious at fennovation.org.

Today's update: Google Fortunetelling - used as a way to bring awareness to causes Google cares about.

No comments:

Post a Comment