Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Girl Power: STEM edition

Today's feature post is not on encouraging more girls into STEM, but on changing STEM to be more inclusive of diverse thought. I read an awesome article from EdSurge on the questions we need to be asking to change STEM. I have posted the highlights of that article as well as a number of resources for girls in coding/STEM/STEAM on my Girl Power presentation. As more resources become available, I will continue to post them.

You can find all of my resources at fennovation.org. Enjoy!

Highlights and updates to Girl Power include:

From EdSurge (link)


TeachThough includes even more resources for girls and STEM (40 to be exact).

And, the Girl Scouts are going STEM!



The full presentation is available below:

No comments:

Post a Comment