Monday, October 6, 2014

Day 11: My Blogging Challenge

Welcome to day 11 of my blogging challenge. In case you missed what it's all about, you can read more about it in Day 1.

Challenge: What is your favorite part of the school day and why?

My favorite part of the school day is probably different from most people. Since I work at a high school, students don't start until 9:05AM and teachers don't usually roll in until around 8AM. So, I like to come in early and use that time to get prepped. When I stroll in around 7AM, I have my smoothie in hand and a nice, quiet office to work in. Since the rest of my day is filled with people and non-stop movement, having that hour in the morning to work in quiet with my smoothie is very enjoyable. It helps me get my feet rolling for the day. I'm refreshed and ready to help and assist everyone and everything.

From quotepictures.net

What about you? What's your favorite part of the school day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment